Based on a fully digital platform, the new family of Radiodetection transmitters support the entire range of Radiodetection RD7000 and RD8000 cable and pipe locators.
The transmitters are available with ILOC™ - an advanced Bluetooth® link between the RD8000 locator and transmitter which allows the operator to control the transmitter remotely at distances up to 300 meters.
- Two power versions: 3 Watt and 10 Watt
- 8KFF – locates faults from short circuit up to 2MΩ
- CDFF – for long distance fault finding
- 5 CD paired low frequencies
- Current delivered at 30V or high voltage mode (90V for high impedance operation)
- The transmitters have 200Hz to 200kHz active frequency range
- Selectable modes support RD7000 and RD8000 specific model locator
- frequency ranges
- 8 inductive frequencies
- iLOC™ (on Tx-3B and Tx-10B only)