Double C Lithium Super Cell Battery for Digitrak™ Horizontal Drilling Sondes
Non-rechargeable lithium batteries have over twice the voltage of alkaline cells, this "Double C" is a single cell twice as long as an alkaline C cell with 3.6 volts.
- Size: DoubleC-H
- Type: High Capacity lithium thionyl chloride
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6 V
- Nominal Capacity Amp-hrs: 17 AH
- Nominal Current mA: 200 mA
- Pulse Current mA: 800 mA
- Mass: 108 grams
- Size: CC 26.2 mm dia x 102 mm long
- 40 - 80 Hours of Run Time
- From 2.2 to 6 times the capacity of two C cells in series
- Much better voltage that holds-up during discharge
- Extremely long shelf life-up to 20 years
- Welded steel shell, cannot leak
Note - Remove after each use.